Can You Put A King Comforter On Queen Bed. The comforter must be the same length around the sides and foot of the bed to maintain proper proportions. While a king-size comforter may look perfectly fine on a queen-size bed, the opposite is not always true.
Wholesale classic Paisley orange queen king size bed lines ... (Rose Garcia) It should be noted that all king comforters and duvet covers and even some queen comforters and duvet covers are. It came with a bed skirt but I don't think I'm going to put it on. Our duvet inserts and comforters provide all-season comfort using only premium, natural, and eco-friendly materials.
It came with a bed skirt but I don't think I'm going to put it on.
All my guest beds are queen and I have king size comforters or coverlets on them.
0 Response to "Can You Put A King Comforter On Queen Bed"
Post a Comment